Calm Me Tea
Calm Me Tea
This tea creates a calming soft-yellow color with an earthy green aroma yet mellow taste. Awaken your taste buds to the delicate balance of sun golden calendula with soothing lemon verbena. Drink this tea hot or iced.
Calendula is known for its calming, yet uplifting properties… while Lemon Verbena soothes symptoms of stress. Be prepared to have a deeply relaxing experience…as if you’re at a day spa… and wake up rejuvenated when you drink this tea.
One free reusable handmade cotton muslin tea bag is included in every first order. Only one tea bag is included per package shipped.
- Enhances digestion
- Contains powerful antimicrobial properties
- Lemon Balm
- Soothes symptoms of stress
- Improves your mood
- Helps you wind down and improves the quality of sleep
- Lemon Verbena - Uplifting yet calming qualities
Sources: University of Pennsylvania Medicine, The National Library of Medicine, and Utah State University Yard and Garden Extension
The golden yellow Calendula flower is harvested from a local farmer in sunny California.
Organic Calendula, Organic Lemon Verbena, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Spearmint, Organic Peppermint, Organic Ginger
Free Reusable Handmade Cotton Muslin Tea Bag Included
One free reusable handmade cotton muslin tea bag is included in every first order. The tea bag is handmade by a local artisan in New Hampshire. Only one tea bag is included per package shipped.
How to Steep
Steep for 3 minutes for a burst of flavor… OR 5 minutes to activate more herbal qualities.
Packed with proven benefits, this premium tea includes:
• Enhances digestion
• Contains powerful antimicrobial properties
• Soothes symptoms of stress
• Improves your mood
• Helps you wind down and improves the quality of sleep
• Uplifting yet calming qualities
1. The Hidden Health Benefits of Tea. (2022, March 4). University of Pennsylvania Medicine. https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/health-and-wellness/2019/december/health-benefits-of-tea
2. Integrative Cancer Therapies, Cruceriu, P. D., Balacescu, P. D., & Rakosy, P. D. (2018, December 17). Calendula officinalis: Potential Roles in Cancer Treatment and Palliative Care. National Library of Medicine. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6247547/
3. Braithwaite, & Drost. (2020, January). Calendula in the Garden. Https://Extension.Usu.Edu/Yardandgarden/Research/Calendula-in-the-Garden. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://extension.usu.edu/yardandgarden/research/calendula-in-the-garden
• Calming, yet uplifting
• Helps you wind down and improve the quality of your sleep
• Sugar free. Zero additives.
• Sample Size (2 servings)
• 1 oz (25 servings)
• 2 oz (50 servings)
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. For all returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our regular turnaround time for processing ready-to-ship items is typically 3-5 business days.
Orders over $50 ship free by the least expensive method available.
Our lawyers make us say this: Check with your doctor or your healer when drinking any herbal tea or before using any herbs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
I enjoyed trying new blends.
Great. Prompt service and very pleasant experience. Enjoyed free gifts.
Thank you very much, Carol! We appreciate the kind words so much!