Made with the freshest mix of Holy Basil, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Apple and created with love. This tea has a mild apple and spice with a natural sweetness that develops the longer it steeps. It's the taste of fall in your cup, and one of our team’s favorite fall tea. The Harvest Blend Tea is crafted for those who are ready to welcome the Fall season with open arms…this tea will be a new autumn favorite drink.
One free reusable handmade cotton muslin tea bag is included in every first order. Only one tea bag is included per package shipped.
- Apple - Contains Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A
- Cinnamon - Has antimicrobial, antiviral, and medicinal qualities
- Holy Basil - This herb has been used for colds and flu
- Holy Basil - Known for its calming and uplifting properties
- Cardamon - Can provide some preventative benefits for oral health
Source: The National Library of Medicine and Healthline
Dried apples come fresh from a local orchard in California. The apples are picked during its peak season when they are full of flavor.
Organic Holy Basil, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cloves, and Organic Apple
Free Reusable Handmade Cotton Muslin Tea Bag Included
One free reusable handmade cotton muslin tea bag is included in every first order. The tea bag is handmade by a local artisan in New Hampshire. Only one tea bag is included per package shipped.
How to Steep
Steep for 3 minutes for a burst of flavor… OR 5 minutes to activate more herbal qualities.
Packed with proven benefits, this premium tea includes:
• Contains Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A
• Has antimicrobial, antiviral, and medicinal qualities
• This herb has been used for colds and flu
• Known for its calming and uplifting properties
• Can provide some preventative benefits for oral health
1. Sharma, R. (2012, April 9). Cardamom comfort. The National Library of Medicine. Retrieved September 11, 2022, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3353705/
2. Leech, M. J. S. (2018, July 5). 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Cinnamon. Healthline. Retrieved September 11, 2022, from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-benefits-of-cinnamon#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2
• Contains vitamins b2, vitamin c and vitamin a
• Contains herbs that have been used for centuries to fight colds and flue
• Sugar free. Zero additives.
• Sample Size (2 servings)
• 1 oz (25 servings)
• 2 oz (50 servings)
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. For all returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our regular turnaround time for processing ready-to-ship items is typically 3-5 business days.
Orders over $50 ship free by the least expensive method available.
Our lawyers make us say this: Check with your doctor or your healer when drinking any herbal tea or before using any herbs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.