Loose Leaf Tea Kit for Beginners
Loose Leaf Tea Kit for Beginners
The Loose leaf Tea Sampler Set allows you to try five of our unique loose leaf teas. Perfect for those who are looking to try delicious rare American tea or want to explore the tasty delight of loose leaf tea, this sampler set makes a perfect gift.
This set includes five sample sizes of our most popular tea blends, a reusable cotton muslin tea bag, and a loose leaf tea spoon to scoop up your tea so that you will unlock greater health benefits and delicious flavor from each cup you sip!
- 1 sample size of Hibiscus Joy (steeps 2-4 cups)
- 1 Sample size of Morning Bouquet Black Tea (steeps 2-4 cups)
- 1 Sample size of Chai Tea (steeps 2-4 cups)
- 1 Sample size of Calm Me Tea (steeps 2-4 cups)
- 1 Sample size of our Seasonal Blend (steeps 2-4 cups)
- 1 Reusable cotton muslin tea bag
- 1 Loose Leaf Tea Spoon
While the tea’s ingredients range from vanilla from Hawaii to Calendula from sunny California you will surely enjoy the best farm fresh tea ingredients the U.S. has to offer.
We’ve combined the rare caffeinated Morning Bouquet Black Tea with two staff favorite herbal teas…The Hibiscus Joy Tea and The Calm Me Tea for an invigorating loose leaf tea experience.
How to Steep
Steep for 3 minutes for a burst of flavor… OR 5 minutes to activate more herbal qualities.
Packed with proven benefits, these premium teas includes:
- Black Tea - Improves antioxidant potential in the body
- Hibiscus - Lowers blood pressure
- Calendula - Antimicrobial
- Ginger - Warming spice routinely used as a digestive aid
- Burdock Root - Powerhouse of antioxidants
1. The Hidden Health Benefits of Tea. (2022, March 4). University of Pennsylvania Medicine. https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/health-and-wellness/2019/december/health-benefits-of-tea
2. Integrative Cancer Therapies, Cruceriu, P. D., Balacescu, P. D., & Rakosy, P. D. (2018, December 17). Calendula officinalis: Potential Roles in Cancer Treatment and Palliative Care. National Library of Medicine. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6247547/
3. Braithwaite, & Drost. (2020, January). Calendula in the Garden. Https://Extension.Usu.Edu/Yardandgarden/Research/Calendula-in-the-Garden. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://extension.usu.edu/yardandgarden/research/calendula-in-the-garden
- Morning Bouquet Black Tea - 100% Pure U.S. Grown Magnolia Black Tea, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Rose, Organic Ginger, and Organic Lavender
- Hibiscus Joy Tea - Organic Hibiscus, Organic Rose, Organic Lemon Verbena, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves, Organic Orange
- Calm Me Tea - Organic Calendula, Organic Lemon Verbena, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Peppermint, Organic Ginger
- Chai Tea - Organic Burdock Root, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cardamom, Organic Black Peppercorn, and Organic Ginger
- Seasonal Blend - May differ based on the time of the year.
- Tea samples perfect for Morning, afternoon, and evening tea samples
- Sugar free. Zero additives.
- Each tea comes in a sample size (makes 2-4 cups)
- Reusable cotton muslin tea bag
- Stainless steel tea leaf spoon to scoop up your herbs
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. For all returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Morning Bouquet black tea invigorates the air with the sweet smell of a lavender farm wrapped in fresh roses picked from a botanical garden.
Location: The Black tea is harvested from the most gorgeous fields in Mississippi.
Ingredients: 100% Pure U.S. Grown Magnolia Black Tea, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Rose, Organic Ginger, and Organic Lavender
The Hibiscus Joy Tea comes with the wonderful smell of ripe juicy oranges wrapped in fresh hibiscus from a botanical garden.
Location: Our Hibiscus is planted and harvested in beautiful Oregon
Ingredients: Organic Hibiscus, Organic Rose, Organic Lemon Verbena, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves, Organic Orange
The Chai Herbal Tea is ready to awaken your senses. Whether it’s a latte or iced, you will find that you easily replace caffeine with this delicious cup of premium artisan chai tea.
Location: Our Burdock Root is harvested from the beautiful state of Washington.
Ingredients: Organic Burdock Root, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cardamom, Organic Black Peppercorn, and Organic Ginger
The Calm Me Tea is created with Calendula and lemon balm to craft a delicious apothecary loose leaf tea. Calm your mind, satisfy your tastebuds and get ready for bedtime.
Location: The golden yellow Calendula flower is harvested from a local farmer in sunny California.
Ingredients: Organic Calendula, Organic Lemon Verbena, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Peppermint, Organic Ginger
Enjoy a fresh seasonal blend only available once per year made with the freshest ingredients. Whether it’s juicy strawberries picked in the summer or fall fresh apples from the orchard, you will have the best cup of tea year round.
Location: Ingredients sourced across the U.S.
Ingredients: Ingredients will vary based on the tea blend